Today’s post continues with my series of sharing internet articles pertinent to situations faced by young professionals. I’ve gathered another group of articles that I’ve personally read and believe will benefit a young professional career journey.
- It is summer, which means the interns are out in full force in companies around the world. Use these tips (applicable to ANY intern) to make your experience successful
- Sticking with the summer theme, let’s remember to dress appropriately when the weather heats up
- New graduate? Landed your first job? Congrats! Here are a few tips
- New gradate? No job yet? Here are some tips on preparing your cover letter for job applications (good luck!)
- Young professionals of today can get a bad rap for being entitled and distracted with technology, this article brings to light some of the new skills we bring to the business. Though, for the record, I do not agree with the argument on multi-tasking. I’m a firm believer that multi-tasking is actually less effective and leads to mistakes.